Sfin's Dream.

it's picking at the rocks
 
Biggest thing, eating prepared foods. Took mine 8 days.
Ya its picking at the rocks right now. It was eating frozen today and yesterday. I have high hopes
 
Ya its picking at the rocks right now. It was eating frozen today and yesterday. I have high hopes
They graze (hunt) non stop.
Clown fish are absorbed terrified of it rofl.
I would be too. Those dorsal spines pack a punch. And the eye on there scares them too. Forgot what it was meant to mimic. An eel or something
 
This is the copperband eating
I'm hungry oh so hungry feed me feed me.
Look it's food.
Wait is it food yep its food
Is it good I looks good maybe it's good
I'm sure it's good man I'm hungry
There's a piece. Is it food yep that food. Too small of a peice
Oh there's another it looks like food yep it's food and it's just right size
Crap stupid wrasse that was mine.
Repeat repeat
Oh my that was good food. Let's get another one.
Repeat Repeat finding perfect peice
Oh no, no more food. Let's search the sand.
This is how my copperband eats
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new