Sfin's Dream.

They just finished today
20240813_201944.jpg
20240813_202020.jpg
 
#Cronies

Ive been missing my yellow corris wrasse for 2 weeks. Today I found it in my canister filter very much alive.
20240908_133434.jpg


Will a yellow corris wrasse and a red corris wrasse do ok with each other
 
So I ended up naming the ycr Dufrense it's stuck with the velvet damsel Stalin and the half black angel Napoleon in the swamp.
 
@kingranch2003 thanks for stopping by
My pleasure! Your tank and your story is awesome. My wife got me back into aquariums also. We had a couple kiddos and things got busy, so I got out of the hobby for a while. She set up a little tank and encouraged me to do the same. Here we go with reefing!
 
My pleasure! Your tank and your story is awesome. My wife got me back into aquariums also. We had a couple kiddos and things got busy, so I got out of the hobby for a while. She set up a little tank and encouraged me to do the same. Here we go with reefing!
They are great at pushing us lol.
 
Lol Make a tank that looks like. I've had freshwater and fish only saltwater tanks. I've only been reefing about 6 months. I'm proud of my tank, don't get me wrong. But I'm prepping myself for a big mixed reef like that. I just figured I'd start out slow and work my way up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new