Sfin's Dream.

Welcome to the dream. I Agree and I love the movement texture.
Did I see a tobacco basslet? I'm shocked they leave your cleaner shrimp alone
 
Trumpets begging for food
20251230_214720.jpg

Nom nom
20251230_215242.jpg

Well if it goes in it has to come out.
20251231_102559.jpg
 
Well screw it. Im not going to win so here goes it. I rescued from a buddies sump.

13 April 2025
20250413_200508.jpg

15 nov 2025
Polish_20251208_170012958.jpg
I did vote for you.
 
I did vote for you.

Thank you and I really appreciate the votes. Sorry I made you folks feel unappreciated. I was was pointing out that I dont think mine was the best therefore I wasnt going to win.

What I am really proud of is the growth and coloration. This monti cap is almost like I can watch it grow. I see new growth rings daily.
 
Thank you and I really appreciate the votes. Sorry I made you folks feel unappreciated. I was was pointing out that I dont think mine was the best therefore I wasnt going to win.

What I am really proud of is the growth and coloration. This monti cap is almost like I can watch it grow. I see new growth rings daily.
I didn't feel underappreciated. And speaking of underappreciated, Montis are definitely an underappreciated coral.
 
I didn't feel underappreciated. And speaking of underappreciated, Montis are definitely an underappreciated coral.
Thats most of my tank lol
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new