Sfin's Dream.

How in the world did I do that?
Your a STAR!

little older than my generation
Asteroids and Space Invaders....Totally Tubulair!
upload_2019-1-9_8-42-15.jpeg
 
Playing Destiny 2 right now
which console? ive always beena huge destiny fan, but havent been able to get D2 up until maybe a couple months ago.
 
How in the world did I do that?

Just happened to be on the front page when it was sent out as email, I think is how it works.

email0.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new