Sfin's Dream.

last night as I was observing my tank when I realized zoas were missing. About two months ago I added glued them to a clam shell and no they vanished I dont have ZOA eaters in my tank. My seahare was around them the night before I noticed them missing. Would the seahare moving over the top of them pull them off?
IMG_20190210_201853060.jpg
 
Last edited:
last night as I was observing my tank when I realized zoas were missing. About two months ago I added glued them to a clam shell and no they vanished I dont have ZOA eaters in my tank. My seahare was around them the night before I noticed them missing. Would the seahare moving over the top of them pull them off?
IMG_20190210_201853060.jpg

Well, that stinks! I would think it's definitely a possibility that the sea hare dislodged them. I know this might sound goofy, well, because I'm good at sounding goofy, but did you happen to make sure the clam shell isn't flipped over?
 
Well, that stinks! I would think it's definitely a possibility that the sea hare dislodged them. I know this might sound goofy, well, because I'm good at sounding goofy, but did you happen to make sure the clam shell isn't flipped over?
Not goofy at all because I thought the same thing

I sure did the shell is covered in coraline except for the white spot thats where the zoas sat. Ill keep searching the tank for them.
 
Late October. @Fin just got his a couple of months ago
thats what 5-6 months, he's gona be a biggen ....BTW the only critters missing in this thread are Animal crackers ....So here ya go!
GUEST_d104b972-b1fd-4291-9a65-91b523692762
 
I like to bite the heads of first. That way they can't see they are being eaten .
;Hilarious;HilariousI'm gonna use that on the grand daughter ..Maybe not
 
Didn't realize you had a build thread, glad I found it. Tank is looking great, sometimes I wonder why I don't give up and go all softies. They are pretty and can fill a tank nicely. Love the shrooms, told myself I would never have them but then found some hairy mushrooms and couldn't help myself and got them. Nice group of three huge ones.

On another note, @crusso1993, and @sfin52, both of yall have good looking pups. Also, we game at my house too.....Mario kart, mario party, and donkey kong lol.
 
HEY HEY FOLKS the ebay app just sent a 15% off coupon PSAVETODAY is the code Good till 7pm Pacific , must use the app. GO GET IT! computer /electronics / phones exempt

EDIT: 15% entire Cart up to $100 in savings
 
HEY HEY FOLKS the ebay app just sent a 15% off coupon PSAVETODAY is the code Good till 7pm Pacific , must use the app. GO GET IT! computer /electronics / phones exempt

EDIT: 15% entire Cart up to $100 in savings

Yeah, I got that notification too. Only problem is they won't ship dynamite to someone else's address! :eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new