Sfin's Dream.

Hope you're having a great trip with your family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 
Last edited:
2haxb9y.jpg


1t6agb.jpg
 
My birthday trip was incredible and the wifey let me spend a little. I looked her and she said you never see anything like that in Springfield.

So I go Gobstoppers zoa
Firecracker/ rainbow clove polyps
2 rock nems or anemones
Neon Green nepthia
IMG_20190406_184642_01.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new