Sfin's Dream.

IMG_20190912_192843238_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
 
@NY_Caveman look at all the pretty green. This is what I ended up with after the cyano. From all red to all green.
IMG_20190912_193938936.jpg
Exactly like me. It was thriving beneath the Cyanobacteria. Hey, at least patience and good maintenance will take care of it.
 
That is so funny.... hopefully she doesn't rub it into oblivion ;)
That's my worry. Hopefully she is gentle. Anything I can do to stop that from happening
 
Would you mind taking some pics individually of your leathers? I'm trying to make a wish list for the expo.
When lights come on I'll take pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new