Sfin's Dream.

IMG_20190926_073121851.jpg
 
looks like a nice job on the leather. Tank is looking great with the clown and BTA
Thanks. I can only hope it looks as good as all of you guys
 
How is your maroon doing with the other fish?

I’m thinking if I’m gonna have 1/2 my tank full of rbta’s soon, a pair of maroons may just love it!
 
Awesome job. Awesome tank. Very impressive
Welcome to the dream. Thank you. Long process but now the tank is doing well.
How is your maroon doing with the other fish?

I’m thinking if I’m gonna have 1/2 my tank full of rbta’s soon, a pair of maroons may just love it!
thanks for stopping by.
It took the clown about a week to realize it was a maroon. Now it's the boss of the tank. My coral beauty steps out of line once and a while and the clown puts it in its place.
I believe it was @NY_Caveman or @Crabby48 who suggested just one. The reasoning was they are less aggressive as a single.
 
The bottom pic frag is Mia. I found the plug but the coral detached. I can't find the little beast. I'm sure it was my haloween hermit that knocked it over and detatched it. Poor little frag.
IMG_20190907_145244105.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new