Sfin's Dream.

Oh I got some blue zoa as well.
IMG_20191106_193152541_BURST001.jpg
Really close to how they look in my tank. A bit more blue in the tank
 
That's exactly what I've been wanting.
I got them off a local reefer. I'll find out where he got them. If they grow super fast we figure out how to get them to you. I thinking road trip
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new