Sfin's Dream.

Oh I got some blue zoa as well.
IMG_20191106_193152541_BURST001.jpg
Really close to how they look in my tank. A bit more blue in the tank
 
That's exactly what I've been wanting.
I got them off a local reefer. I'll find out where he got them. If they grow super fast we figure out how to get them to you. I thinking road trip
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new