Sfin's Dream.

So my 55 has had many stages this year. May, Aug , November
2019-11-17_20.20.38.jpg


Thoughts on the new scape.
 
Did Heather approve this?
Nope. Easier to ask for forgiveness later.
I really like it, it breaks the tank up nicely and gives some open water between the two structures. Great for swimming and if you ever decided to put coral in it it helps with keeping growth separate
The fish seem to act a little different as well. More swimming between the rock structures.
I like the extra height. :)
I wish I had more base to work with. Most of what I have is shelf rock.
 
She is the best. She has been with me through thick and thin. When our marriage was rocky and when it was good. She has stuck with me. She is a very strong women.
 
I'm really digging the new scape in the 55. I'm tempted to do that to my scape I the 75g reef. I'm a little nervous to do that with the coral attached to the rock
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new