Sfin's Dream.

My little girl turned 16 today.


Congratulations to your daughter and your family. That said I am not sure I will ever adapt to the "new normal" of birthday and graduation drive bys! Are the days gone when friends and family surround each other with hugs, pats on the back, and real human touch and warmth?
 
Congratulations to your daughter and your family. That said I am not sure I will ever adapt to the "new normal" of birthday and graduation drive bys! Are the days gone when friends and family surround each other with hugs, pats on the back, and real human touch and warmth?
Oh there's a party tomorrow. Well ok a protest since that way we can have more than 50.

This was set up before the party and we where going to have a small family with grandparents and some extended family. The party, sorry protest, was just recently expanded.

I'm still a hugger. I've also started handshaking again. It the handshake means something that can be expressed with words
 
I can't see them? How good do they look?
20200718_101621.jpg
 
@najer was going to go with an aquablue special but remembered you told me to be careful they are a harsh light. I'm very happy with my current configuration.

Look at charts, I am going from an eight tube to four shortly, abs is a very intense sort of white light tube, I will be doing 2 x blue plus a coral plus and a purple plus I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new