Sfin's Dream.

FB_IMG_1598453273291.jpg

Check out this cool bug
 
I have a bit of aptasia issue. Now up to 7 little buggers. F aptasia for the ones I can see. I fear I have many more i cant.
Solution 1 is a matted file fish. Easy to catch should i need and i can house in the 55 till needed again.
Solution 2 is ppermint shrimps.

I picked up a matted file fiah today.
 
Ok the filefis is p iiiiiiiii sssssssssss iiiiiiiii nnngggggg off. 4 hours in the tank and I think it likes polyps especially leather
I had to get rid of mine because it liked my sunny d zoas more.....
 
I had to get rid of mine because it liked my sunny d zoas more.....
It will be banished to the 55. I love how it looks and swims. Too cool not to keep
 
Last edited:
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new