Sfin's Dream.

Ok i purchased a rbta from a local reefer. His split again. He had 8 after selling one to me he's has 3. I think I bought a pretty plague.
Sounds like a great way to start of the new year! It looks nice I’m envious still need to get a nem waiting till I upgrade my tank in a few months :)
 
20210109_165447.jpg
20210109_165443.jpg
 
The cyphastrea is a sneaky hidden gem. ;)
Thanks. A local reefer gave it to me saying its not doing well.
He was keeping it in 200 par. I moved to 50 and it's doing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new