Sfin's Dream.

Alk 8.2 took me 4 days. I have a feeling the addition of pocillopora and purple digi put a dent and the explosion of growth of the green and bubble gum digi.
 
Screenshot_20211216-223545.jpg
 
Alk today 7. I didn't dose today. So in 24 hours my tank used 1.2 alk. Looks like a dose of 20mil raises alk by 1.25.
I miss the days of only 1.2 alk per day lol. But that is a hefty amount for not so many stonys
 
Ove been using seachem fuel for a while now. I cant seem to find the larger bottles anymore. Is there anything comparable to fuel on the market?
 
Ove been using seachem fuel for a while now. I cant seem to find the larger bottles anymore. Is there anything comparable to fuel on the market?
coral vital/ essential elements/kinda the same... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new