Sg spikes

arawona1964

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
125
Reaction score
68
Location
kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I’m currently running my new tank with no livestock just live rock Etc and equipment running skimmer etc

I’m struggling to keep the sg at 35 ppm it is at 40 ppm in the morning goes back down to 35ppm once topped up looks like I need auto top up

What do you think
 
Yes we need to top off every day, better to get an ATO to do it for you IMO
 
Ime, tanks also evaporate more during the winter
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new