Reaction score
My video of my Gigantea

Don Lidtke

Some Old Guy
R2R Supporter
Partner Member 2019
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
When I started in this hobby BRS videos were the first I came across and is still my go to place. Tidal Gardens, FishOfHex, Mad Hatter Reefs, Mr Saltwater, Reef Builders, Billy Pipes, and of course Inappropriate Reefer are some of my favorites.

Last edited:

SereneAquatic

Reaction score
Our initial 'unboxing' of our new gear from BRS makes me laugh every time I see it. We were such noobs, with zero idea what we were getting into hehe. It's fun to look back though and see how far we've come. Closing in on two years!

My favorite laughs?

- Thinking the refractometer looks like a musical instrument and not knowing how to use it.
- Liking the smell of the instruction cards in the test kits "it smells like a new book!"
- Not even remembering why we bought Bio Spira in the first place... "It sounded good in the description. Black Friday shopping..."
- "We're going to prolong their life! Not their death!" "With this, your fish will live forever! Thanks BRS for making fish live forever." "Immortal." (RODI unit lol)

I frequently watch videos from Tidal Gardens, Melev's Reef, FixofHex, BRS, Eat Sleep Reef, King of DIY and Prestige Reef. Love you all so much, your information has been invaluable to us!

Last edited:

OpenOcean33

Reaction score
I have no specific videos to share. However, Channels I enjoy I split in two. Educational channels I really enjoy BRS and Tidal gardens, for entertainment I really enjoy inappropriate reefer (highly suggest this one), mad hatters reef, dutch reefer, and King of DIY.

mdbannister

Ahh...the Reef Life
Staff member
Team R2R
R2R Supporter
R2R Excellence Award
Photo of the Month Award
Partner Member 2019
Article Contributor
Build Thread Contributor
R2R Secret Santa
Reaction score