Share Your Favorite Reef YouTube Videos

Don Lidtke

Some Old Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I started in this hobby BRS videos were the first I came across and is still my go to place. Tidal Gardens, FishOfHex, Mad Hatter Reefs, Mr Saltwater, Reef Builders, Billy Pipes, and of course Inappropriate Reefer are some of my favorites.

Last edited:

SereneAquatic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our initial 'unboxing' of our new gear from BRS makes me laugh every time I see it. We were such noobs, with zero idea what we were getting into hehe. It's fun to look back though and see how far we've come. Closing in on two years!

My favorite laughs?

- Thinking the refractometer looks like a musical instrument and not knowing how to use it.
- Liking the smell of the instruction cards in the test kits "it smells like a new book!"
- Not even remembering why we bought Bio Spira in the first place... "It sounded good in the description. Black Friday shopping..."
- "We're going to prolong their life! Not their death!" "With this, your fish will live forever! Thanks BRS for making fish live forever." "Immortal." (RODI unit lol)

I frequently watch videos from Tidal Gardens, Melev's Reef, FixofHex, BRS, Eat Sleep Reef, King of DIY and Prestige Reef. Love you all so much, your information has been invaluable to us!

Last edited:

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no specific videos to share. However, Channels I enjoy I split in two. Educational channels I really enjoy BRS and Tidal gardens, for entertainment I really enjoy inappropriate reefer (highly suggest this one), mad hatters reef, dutch reefer, and King of DIY.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great stuff, guys! Thanks for sharing!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for more videos

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A video I made of my diamond goby, Dyson, building his burrow for the night then “disappearing” in to it.

White Hair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets see everyones favorite youtube videos. Doesnt matter if its DIY or just people showing off.
my live rock from Florida
7804A40C-5F15-427F-A699-5FFEF1AAF6C6.jpeg

inktomi

ReefMan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I should do a shameless plug too ;)

I really like the science aspect of our reef tanks, and I do a lot of videos that cover that part of the hobby. Here's one from today, all about the impact that light pollution has on wild corals - could your moonlights be hurting your coral?
:eek:

Combs1ng

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I love this build and his aquascape approach. Simple and elegant. I love the small island of rock surrounded by sand. His tank has inspired me to want an aquascape of a small reef cliff cascading down to a small island of rock at the end of the tank.
BRS TV, Rico's Aquarium and Tidal Gardens are also great video resources.

vikinglord13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I responded to this a few months ago.

My favorite Reefing Channels by far are BRStv, Coralfish12g, and Mr. Saltwater Tank (sadly he doesn't really post anymore).

I also have my own channel. I can't find the URL for it on my phone, but if you search Zokomo TV you'll find it. :)

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 17.7%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 100 49.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back