Share your RED fish photos!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,457
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok let's see all those RED or predominately red fish photos!

1565_1222240010_zpsee7999c4.jpg

image by Keri Wilk
 
Bump!
 
Bump 5 years later!
I’m looking for a red reef safe fish and need some ideas.
 
I wish I was good at photography... I want to see some! Red fish are beautiful in a reef!
 
Yellowfin flasher.... hes too fast

IMG_20170226_185159.jpg
 
I am definitely getting one of these beauts soon! Any issues with shrimp and other fish?

You should, I love mine! I don't have any shrimps in my tank but a coral banded and he leaves it alone. He's been a great resident in the year I've had him, though does like to tease my clowns (he goes into their territory and seemingly mocks the clowns). He observes you as you observe him lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new