Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 10032021104339.jpg

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. there everyone. While I am new to R2R, I am not new to saltwater aquarium forums in general.

I have been around several of them including MFK, Reef Central, & Shark & Ray Central (as one of the mods), for the past 15 years. My general interest saltwater tanks, ponds and sharks dates back my high school days (over 30 years ago).

I have 14 years experience(and counting) as a mod of Shark & Ray Central - I have learned a lot about keeping sharks in Home aquaria, and talked with people who have worked at public aquariums. While the swimming sharks(such as Leopard, WTR, BTR, Bonnetheads, & Lemons) which we see in public aquariums are always fascinating to watch, learn about. It is actually the smaller benthic species which I find most interesting, at the present time. As I have always felt that captive breeding of the benthic sharks is key to help maintain them for future of our hobby.
Welcome to Reef 2 reef!! Glad to have fellow member in the great state of NC!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
C541C660-4894-4DD9-B198-DE5DB6603C3A.gif

Palytoxin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. there everyone. While I am new to R2R, I am not new to saltwater aquarium forums in general.

I have been around several of them including MFK, Reef Central, & Shark & Ray Central (as one of the mods), for the past 15 years. My general interest saltwater tanks, ponds and sharks dates back my high school days (over 30 years ago).

I have 14 years experience(and counting) as a mod of Shark & Ray Central - I have learned a lot about keeping sharks in Home aquaria, and talked with people who have worked at public aquariums. While the swimming sharks(such as Leopard, WTR, BTR, Bonnetheads, & Lemons) which we see in public aquariums are always fascinating to watch, learn about. It is actually the smaller benthic species which I find most interesting, at the present time. As I have always felt that captive breeding of the benthic sharks is key to help maintain them for future of our hobby.
WELCOME TO R2R!!!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back