PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi. there everyone. While I am new to R2R, I am not new to saltwater aquarium forums in general.

I have been around several of them including MFK, Reef Central, & Shark & Ray Central (as one of the mods), for the past 15 years. My general interest saltwater tanks, ponds and sharks dates back my high school days (over 30 years ago).

I have 14 years experience(and counting) as a mod of Shark & Ray Central - I have learned a lot about keeping sharks in Home aquaria, and talked with people who have worked at public aquariums. While the swimming sharks(such as Leopard, WTR, BTR, Bonnetheads, & Lemons) which we see in public aquariums are always fascinating to watch, learn about. It is actually the smaller benthic species which I find most interesting, at the present time. As I have always felt that captive breeding of the benthic sharks is key to help maintain them for future of our hobby.
Welcome to Reef 2 reef!! Glad to have fellow member in the great state of NC!!!

A Piece of the Ocean for Every Reef Tank

Palytoxin

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi. there everyone. While I am new to R2R, I am not new to saltwater aquarium forums in general.

I have been around several of them including MFK, Reef Central, & Shark & Ray Central (as one of the mods), for the past 15 years. My general interest saltwater tanks, ponds and sharks dates back my high school days (over 30 years ago).

I have 14 years experience(and counting) as a mod of Shark & Ray Central - I have learned a lot about keeping sharks in Home aquaria, and talked with people who have worked at public aquariums. While the swimming sharks(such as Leopard, WTR, BTR, Bonnetheads, & Lemons) which we see in public aquariums are always fascinating to watch, learn about. It is actually the smaller benthic species which I find most interesting, at the present time. As I have always felt that captive breeding of the benthic sharks is key to help maintain them for future of our hobby.
WELCOME TO R2R!!!!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 155 49.2%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 68 21.6%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 46 14.6%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 40 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 1.9%
RC