Shedding or too much light for nepthea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JZ199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
7,523
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if this looks like my Nepthea is getting ready to shed? I'm hoping it's nothing worse. The only changes to the tank have been adding a new [more powerful]light about a week ago. I did a water change yesterday but nothing got out of the ordinary and everything is is doing well. (Green bubble tip and frogspawn)

*3rd picture will be how it usually looks*

I am currently battling what I believe or diatoms but not dosing anything so unless it's actually dinos, none of that should be effecting it.
PXL_20230222_152049099.MP.jpg
PXL_20230222_152047298.MP.jpg

PXL_20230121_223707878.jpg
 
I can’t help with the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some assistance
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new