Shelf Rock Questions

FishAreCool

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
80
Reaction score
19
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting some dry shelf rock next Thursday and I also have a citrinis clown goby and some corals, When I add the rock, will it stress my goby or corals out too much?
 
The tank is a 16 gallon Biocube and I have 2 pieces of big rock in the tank right now and I maybe 2 to 4 small pieces will get added.
 
The tank is a 16 gallon Biocube and I have 2 pieces of big rock in the tank right now and I maybe 2 to 4 small pieces will get added.
You shouldn't notice any difference at all but I would keep an eye on water parameters for a month or so just to be safe.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new