Shipment lost. Who is responsible?

Most people on R2R are honest, i have done it several times as a buyer is send my own label to the seller, as i pay for h shipping with my business account. Dont let one bad seed ruin your view of everyone, people who are looking to scam will scam no matter what, it is just what they do

Eh, that just leaves me trying to guess who is a scammer and who isn't. Not all scams are new accounts.
 
Well, I don't even sell and this makes me want to not use PayPal anymore. They've really gone downhill after such a fight to try to climb to the top. So much points in your favor, OP, and they still gave you the shaft. That's a terrible look on their part.

Sorry about the issue, though. I'm more than certain 99% of the members here are not scum like this person.
 
Update: I heard back from John. He was out of the country and away from email. He explained everything and sent a refund. This is cleared up and as far as I am concerned, He made everything right and an honest buyer.

Note that Paypal was no help at all and probably made this worse.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new