Shipping In Canada Queation

PTVinnyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone can help here, I'm located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I have a mantis shrimp I'm selling and I have a potential buyer in Ottawa. Would anyone happen to know the best way to ship live inverts within Ontario?

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone can help here, I'm located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I have a mantis shrimp I'm selling and I have a potential buyer in Ottawa. Would anyone happen to know the best way to ship live inverts within Ontario?
Fed ex or Purolator

saltybees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U-line styrofoam box and a heat pack taped on the inside of the lid, overnight priority with fed ex is how I get stuff from TO to Kelowna BC, but there’s probably couriers that you can use that’ll do same day delivery from gta to ottawa..Ray’s courier comes up when I googled Toronto to Ottawa same day delivery

OP
OP
PTVinnyMac

PTVinnyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U-line styrofoam box and a heat pack taped on the inside of the lid, overnight priority with fed ex is how I get stuff from TO to Kelowna BC, but there’s probably couriers that you can use that’ll do same day delivery from gta to ottawa..Ray’s courier comes up when I googled Toronto to Ottawa same day delivery
How much does it usually cost overnight priority from Toronto to Kelowna if you don't mind my asking?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back