Wanted - Dwarf Seahorses, Canada

dimitrinivo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Messages
300
Reaction score
162
Location
Vancouver, BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Does anyone in Canada have and breed Dwarf Seahorses (H. Zosterae). I have a tank I'm setting up that I'm hoping to reserve for them.

Thanks.
 
Try The Coral Reef Shop, Burlington. Or Cultured by Science, Guelph. Not sure of the species.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new