Shipping In Canada Queation

PTVinnyMac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
126
Reaction score
155
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone can help here, I'm located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I have a mantis shrimp I'm selling and I have a potential buyer in Ottawa. Would anyone happen to know the best way to ship live inverts within Ontario?
 
Hi everyone. I'm hoping someone can help here, I'm located in Toronto, Ontario Canada. I have a mantis shrimp I'm selling and I have a potential buyer in Ottawa. Would anyone happen to know the best way to ship live inverts within Ontario?
Fed ex or Purolator
 
U-line styrofoam box and a heat pack taped on the inside of the lid, overnight priority with fed ex is how I get stuff from TO to Kelowna BC, but there’s probably couriers that you can use that’ll do same day delivery from gta to ottawa..Ray’s courier comes up when I googled Toronto to Ottawa same day delivery
 
U-line styrofoam box and a heat pack taped on the inside of the lid, overnight priority with fed ex is how I get stuff from TO to Kelowna BC, but there’s probably couriers that you can use that’ll do same day delivery from gta to ottawa..Ray’s courier comes up when I googled Toronto to Ottawa same day delivery
How much does it usually cost overnight priority from Toronto to Kelowna if you don't mind my asking?
 
How much does it usually cost overnight priority from Toronto to Kelowna if you don't mind my asking?
40-50$ but it’s a business rate, it’s probably 80ish if it’s just an individual shipping. You can do a mock delivery on fedex.ca and it’ll tell you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new