Shipping rant

Keko21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered two fish from live aquaria- tailspot blenny DOA and a green clown goby which is riddled with ich. Live aquaria will only refund to DOA. Their rational is that all fish have ich and shipping stress can bring it out.

While that is to some extent true, I still think it’s pretty crappy to receive a blatantly sick fish. Live aquaria used to be much better back in the day…

I dont have my QT set up at the moment so I gave him to a friend to copper treat.

Heading out to WWC today to see whats in stock since they pre QT all their fish.
64ECAD0D-83A8-4A03-84EC-C2722259FFDE.jpeg

D9C7F494-1E5D-4B52-8C57-AA80616C7E82.jpeg

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is pretty ****, I'm sorry to hear that! Guess that's a shop you're not gonna use again!

I have made a stand and I am not buying any livestock online. Period!

If there's anything I want, I'll have one of my two trusted fish stores here in Glasgow but it in for me so that I can see what I bring home.

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an issue
Ordered two fish from live aquaria- tailspot blenny DOA and a green clown goby which is riddled with ich. Live aquaria will only refund to DOA. Their rational is that all fish have ich and shipping stress can bring it out.

While that is to some extent true, I still think it’s pretty crappy to receive a blatantly sick fish. Live aquaria used to be much better back in the day…

I dont have my QT set up at the moment so I gave him to a friend to copper treat.

Heading out to WWC today to see whats in stock since they pre QT all their fish.
64ECAD0D-83A8-4A03-84EC-C2722259FFDE.jpeg

D9C7F494-1E5D-4B52-8C57-AA80616C7E82.jpeg
with them two weeks ago. They sent a butterfly that was scrawny and barely alive. I spoke to them, sent an email and pictures but never heard from them. I complained to Paypal and got all of the money back through Paypal.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back