Shot with extension tube

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
2,778
Location
Chelsea, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
 
I couldn't figure out who got shot from your title, but it all made sense once I opened the thread. Beautiful photographs!

I will raise a shot glass to you and these wonderful pictures right after I finish dinner! Salute @PedroYoung .
 
I couldn't figure out who got shot from your title, but it all made sense once I opened the thread. Beautiful photographs!

I will raise a shot glass to you and these wonderful pictures right after I finish dinner! Salute @PedroYoung .
I like the sound of that, I'm tipping back a great IPA myself right now!!
 
Beautiful pics!!!
 
Those really are amazing. So many things going on. The lighting, the color, detail. Incredible not only the technology to take those great pic but the subject and the framing

Keep posting
 
Spectacular!!!

Beautiful pics!!!

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!


Those really are amazing. So many things going on. The lighting, the color, detail. Incredible not only the technology to take those great pic but the subject and the framing

Keep posting

that is insane... nice desk top wallpaper.. wow..

Wow!! Beautiful

Beautiful. Great DOF . I used to shoot a lot of macro and always struggled with ext tubes.

Amazing shots of a breathtaking coral.

Wow, thanks everyone for the kind words. A good subject can really make everything else easy ;). I am planning on taking a few more shots with some stacked tubes later today. Will post back here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new