Should I add another light. ?

ChunkyBlenny14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
5
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been running 4 Prime 16HDs on my 90g for a handful of months now. And I was wondering if it would be wise if I added one more light on there. I have an old LED unit from a past tank and thought about adding it to the middle and have the two primes on each side. The old LED is programming so I can take it slow. I just notice some shadows here in there and feel like the tank could be a bit brighter overall. All my sps are growing, some more than others. So I'm getting enough light I guess ? But feel they could grow faster. Anyone have luck with t-5 to supplement light? Or i could try 2 kessils on the ends of the tank?
Thanks.

1000003234.jpg
1000003233.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new