Should I build a New Canopy?

Ramon Estevez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
135
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this tank offline it’s got some wear to it. They way it sits doesn’t allow my lights to sit high enough off the water to get the correct spread. What materials to use? Best way to set up Chinese LEDs in Canopy.

BB7573B2-0E48-44CB-B162-D0557D1D9F8F.jpeg

05AE852D-5929-4530-9815-09212642797C.jpeg
 
I bought this tank offline it’s got some wear to it. They way it sits doesn’t allow my lights to sit high enough off the water to get the correct spread. What materials to use? Best way to set up Chinese LEDs in Canopy.

BB7573B2-0E48-44CB-B162-D0557D1D9F8F.jpeg

05AE852D-5929-4530-9815-09212642797C.jpeg
Is the canopy too heavy to suspend? That's the only solution I can think of.
 
Couldn’t figure out how to look at your build. This is an old school heavier wood canopy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new