Should I do water change with this parameters?

jorgeeandreess

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2024
Messages
137
Reaction score
22
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Do I need to do a water change with this parameters? Or I can wait 1 more week

Todays parameters:

Sal: 1.025 SG
Temp: 77.2 F
pH: 7.7 (I’m having issues rising this even with CO2 scrubber)
dKH: 8.8
NO3: 13.5 ppm
PO4: 0.04 ppm
 
What kind of water change were you thinking? Your parameters aren't anything I would worry about IMO
 
What kind of water change were you thinking? Your parameters aren't anything I would worry about IMO
Thank you. I mean the regular water change. I was doing weekly water change to lower NO3 they were really high and also phosphates but now I see that are in a good range so I don’t know if a have to do one this week
 
Thank you. I mean the regular water change. I was doing weekly water change to lower NO3 they were really high and also phosphates but now I see that are in a good range so I don’t know if a have to do one this week

If you want, you could start doing them every other week. I would just measure your parameters and adjust your water change schedule accordingly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new