Should I feed my lps at night?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jl330
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used to have a steady schedule and consistently fed my fish in the evening before the lights dimmed, and my corals became trained to open up more with the lights on expecting that food. Now we are short handed at work and my schedule is quite hectic, and feeding irregular times. I have noticed they are back to lights out opening.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new