Should I feed my lps at night?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jl330
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used to have a steady schedule and consistently fed my fish in the evening before the lights dimmed, and my corals became trained to open up more with the lights on expecting that food. Now we are short handed at work and my schedule is quite hectic, and feeding irregular times. I have noticed they are back to lights out opening.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new