Should I get a APEX neptune??

  • Thread starter Thread starter misael888
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg
 
Thanks I've been trying to hook up a webcam to my apex fusion and having issues the cam just shows black screen on my dashboard but if I click the setting button and click view cam it opens a web browser and pulls up my camera fine I just can't get it to display on my dashboard
 
Did u run into this I know it's not the cam the cam is hooked to Internet and can view it on the dlink app just can't get it to pull up on the dash board
 
Have you joined the Neptune forums. Sure there is a thread to walk you through it. I know apex views it through a ip address or html5. II don't use a Web Cam but I know that Neptune is going to release a plug and play Web cam of there own in the near future.
Sorry not a ton of help on this particular thing.
 
No prob any help is great I've been in the hobby for a while just new to the Forums and neptune
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new