Should I get this camera?

nissan97240

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
386
Reaction score
20
Location
central florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking at camera and am thinking about getting a Canon EOS Rebel T2i with 100mm f/2.8 Marco Lens. What do you guys think is this good or should I go with something else?

 
Those are pretty nice cameras,a local guy has that camera and the pictures are amazing that it takes.
 
all cameras in this range are nice, make sure you try it and make sure it fits nice. I like the fit and feel of Nikon, doesn't make it a better camera, just makes it better for me :) From what I've read the 100mm from canon is a great lens - both versions of it! just make sure you use a tripod!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new