Should I move my light higher up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbo2oh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

turbo2oh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
Messages
179
Reaction score
56
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I only have a 24 inch hybrid fixture for my IM Nuvo 100g. It’s about 7 1/2 inches off the water. Should I move it up some?
20250914_152343_E7B1F5C6-5560-4D7F-B00B-1D2EE68AB07F.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new