Should I run asynchronous wave mode or random? Coral box wavemakers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stuckita
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stuckita

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2023
Messages
177
Reaction score
53
Location
Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much the title. I have two connected master/slave coral box wave makers and running if I should run in asynchronous wave mode or random/reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new