Shout out to Biota!

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shout out to Biota and their customer service!

I requested to ship a yellow tang the same day and they fulfilled it!

I bought a 1.25” yellow tang but was sent one larger which worked out better for my tank!

Yellow tang is beautiful and healthy

 
Shout out to Biota and their customer service!

I requested to ship a yellow tang the same day and they fulfilled it!

I bought a 1.25” yellow tang but was sent one larger which worked out better for my tank!

Yellow tang is beautiful and healthy


Thank you for supporting us and showing off your tang!
 
Shout out to Biota and their customer service!

I requested to ship a yellow tang the same day and they fulfilled it!

I bought a 1.25” yellow tang but was sent one larger which worked out better for my tank!

Yellow tang is beautiful and healthy


How is your new pet doing? Did you snap any update pics? We'd love to see it all colored up and settled in.
 
How is your new pet doing? Did you snap any update pics? We'd love to see it all colored up and settled in.
Here she is!! Tank just woke up. She’s coloring up nicely and already have a belly! It’s everyone’s favorite fish in my tank lol

 
Here she is!! Tank just woke up. She’s coloring up nicely and already have a belly! It’s everyone’s favorite fish in my tank lol


Beautiful TANK!! Wow that yellow tang is coloring up! What’s your secret??? I want one now.
 
Here are mine, had them for three weeks. They’re very pretty eating a lot.
 

Attachments

  • 992B2AEC-A5D1-46FB-BD08-B89401611572.jpeg
    992B2AEC-A5D1-46FB-BD08-B89401611572.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 131

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new