Shout out to BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AKReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
245
Reaction score
326
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to thank BRS and your team. Once again, you guys have shown my I buy all my gear through you.

I purchased a new Maxspect Gyre XF280 during the Black Friday sales. I literally had it installed and running in my tank for 3 days when a little 7.0 earthquake hit our state. Thankfully I faired pretty well overall. A bunch of stuff to clean up, but the tank survived and nothing important was lost (I've heard of many lost tanks around the area). Unfortunately, the brand new Maxspect controller had water splash onto it and it fried. BRS really helped me out with getting a replacement for it. Thanks for all you guys do in supporting the reefing community.
 
I just wanted to thank BRS and your team. Once again, you guys have shown my I buy all my gear through you.
I purchased a new Maxspect Gyre XF280 during the Black Friday sales. I literally had it installed and running in my tank for 3 days when a little 7.0 earthquake hit our state. Thankfully I faired pretty well overall. A bunch of stuff to clean up, but the tank survived and nothing important was lost (I've heard of many lost tanks around the area). Unfortunately, the brand new Maxspect controller had water splash onto it and it fried. BRS really helped me out with getting a replacement for it. Thanks for all you guys do in supporting the reefing community.

Thanks so much for the kind words and I'm so glad we got you taken care of! We're definitely happy to hear that you came out okay. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new