Shout out to BRS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AKReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to thank BRS and your team. Once again, you guys have shown my I buy all my gear through you.

I purchased a new Maxspect Gyre XF280 during the Black Friday sales. I literally had it installed and running in my tank for 3 days when a little 7.0 earthquake hit our state. Thankfully I faired pretty well overall. A bunch of stuff to clean up, but the tank survived and nothing important was lost (I've heard of many lost tanks around the area). Unfortunately, the brand new Maxspect controller had water splash onto it and it fried. BRS really helped me out with getting a replacement for it. Thanks for all you guys do in supporting the reefing community.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to thank BRS and your team. Once again, you guys have shown my I buy all my gear through you.
I purchased a new Maxspect Gyre XF280 during the Black Friday sales. I literally had it installed and running in my tank for 3 days when a little 7.0 earthquake hit our state. Thankfully I faired pretty well overall. A bunch of stuff to clean up, but the tank survived and nothing important was lost (I've heard of many lost tanks around the area). Unfortunately, the brand new Maxspect controller had water splash onto it and it fried. BRS really helped me out with getting a replacement for it. Thanks for all you guys do in supporting the reefing community.

Thanks so much for the kind words and I'm so glad we got you taken care of! We're definitely happy to hear that you came out okay. :)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%

Back