• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shout Out to Premium Aquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to give a shout out to Premium Aquatics for fast service and quality products.

I usually buy from BRS because they're dang near in my backyard. Standard shipping is 1-2 days. But to keep BRS honest I check others and there are some things BRS don't carry (IE: Mag pumps, Bubble Magus Skimmers, etc)

Recently I went on an "internet quest" looking for branch style live rock. I want to add some variety to my scape(s). Lots of vendors list it but are out of stock or the majority of the ones that DO have it - have it ASTRONOMICAL prices. But in my search I came across Premium Aquatics pre-cured branch style rock at what I felt was a respectable price. So I ordered a couple of pieces and just barely cleared their free shipping minimum. When it came in 3 days I was astonished at the size, thickness and it's coated with coraline algae. I was so taken back by this I ordered more (pics attached)

Here is link to PAs site - https://premiumaquatics.com/products/real-reef-live-fully-cured-branch-rock-sold-lb.html

I wanted to share my good experience with all the folks at R2R and give a thumbs up to Jason Frey and his folks at Premium Aquatics for a great product and awesome service.
IMG_6891.JPG
IMG_6892.JPG IMG_6893.JPG

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back