Shout out to trsc

reefernc02

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2025
Messages
506
Reaction score
275
Location
Cherryville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trsc came through with a beautiful wilsoni
20250719_211717.png
 
If they're on Reef2Reef, consider dropping them some Feedback and leave them a rating?
 
Click their name and click their rating, then leave feedback:

1000007356.png
 
If they're on Reef2Reef, consider dropping them some Feedback and leave them a rating?
Agreed! I like to use the R2R marketplace, and unfortunately, in my experience, very few buyers and sellers are leaving feedback, and I really think it would be a benefit to all if we did.
 
Agreed! I like to use the R2R marketplace, and unfortunately, in my experience, very few buyers and sellers are leaving feedback, and I really think it would be a benefit to all if we did.
i like your avatar!!
 
hey youre doing good!! i still havent figured it out!
It took me forever, and I'm still not sure I'm happy lol!

Maybe we shouldn't talk over this shout-out thread, but if you need a hand feel free to shoot me a message and I can at least give you the basics that I've learned 🙂
 
Not on reef2reef Tristian has been in the game for a long time and has incredible aquaculture pieces he used to do YouTube under trsc aquatics and now works with under the sea aquarium market place a local lfs they ship corals and are at quite a few of the shows I believe they had a booth at this past reefapalloza Orlando
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new