Show me your Duncan Corals!

Started with only 2-3 heads on it. Now, a but bigger than a softball.
b1ad8a68459cb689faab5d1eb7ebe647.jpg
 
Here is a shot of mine. The clown fish host my Duncan colonies.

IMG_2033.JPG
 
March 2015, started with I think 3-4 heads.
IMG_0904.JPG


Most recent at 20 heads.
IMG_2513.JPG


Slow growing but it is in a SPS dominated tank.
 
Last edited:
Lots of beautiful Duncans which are among my favorite corals. Here's mine. I paid 80 bucks for it and thought myself nuts to do so but no regrets! Started with 7 heads maybe 6-7 months ago. Well over probably 25 at this point. I got one shot when some of the tentacles were retracted just to try to count heads. Impossible. There are a ton of new heads on the backside. It's my pride and joy.
20170327_151758_resized.jpg
20171008_175213.jpg
20171109_002523.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new