Show Me Your Equipment Cabinets

Mine is still under construction. Not a show stopper like some of these but I like it. I wanted the EB8 out of site but still accessible. Hate looking at cords in a powerstrip if it can be helped.

IMG_8441.JPG
IMG_8442.JPG
IMG_8443.JPG
 
Mine is still under construction. Not a show stopper like some of these but I like it. I wanted the EB8 out of site but still accessible. Hate looking at cords in a powerstrip if it can be helped.

IMG_8441.JPG
IMG_8442.JPG
IMG_8443.JPG

Wow great job this looks awesome!!
 
20170108_143609.jpg
Not a work of art, but functional. I still need to figure what to do with the dosing pumps.
 
20170108_143609.jpg
Not a work of art, but functional. I still need to figure what to do with the dosing pumps.

How do you like that heater controller? I have one on order currently.
 
Nice job!
 
Dang! Into the din rail mounted stuff. What do you have going on here, did you build your own controller?
 
Here is my cabinet.

ATO container in the big box on the bottom made out of solid surface countertop material. The upper section where the apex is i actually have 2 more shelfs for storage that i took out for the picture.

IMG_0808.JPG


IMG_0809.JPG
 
Dang! Into the din rail mounted stuff. What do you have going on here, did you build your own controller?

No I have multiple voltage running with some personal built controller interfacing and basically less load on controller power outlets. As well as having circuits normally closed to have more longevity and less power usage.
 
How do you like that heater controller? I have one on order currently.
It's working well. Super easy to set up, I have it on my heater and fans. You have to calibrate it though, mine was off 2 degrees or so when I got it. After I calibrated it it works fine.
How is the vertex controller doing? any issue? Thanks,
I had some issues with the WIfI connection. When it would lose connection the power bar would not work. It seems like a common issue, a lot of people on the cerebra forum use a Ethernet connection. I will say that it hasn't been an issue for a couple of months now. Over all I'm liking it more and more, and the support from vertex and the cerebra forum are excellent.
 
Some one on here went to ikea and bout a stand
Flshark had it
I think this Besta Shelf case I found on Ikea's website might work out after all! What I like about this is it has a smoked glass for the door so you would still be able to see in there some what/.
Spec are the following: Width: 23 5/8 " / Depth: 15 3/4 " / Height: 25 1/4 "..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new