Show me your Euphyllia gardens!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeflix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2023
Messages
2,490
Reaction score
5,261
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see some euphyllia gardens! Or just some single really cool euphyllia that you have! I am fighting Dinos so I could use this! Just something I want to make after the fight!
 
Here is my tank, mostly euphyllia.
20230919_164445_HDR.jpg


some closer up shots:

20230919_164535.jpg
20230919_164529.jpg

20230919_164526.jpg

20230919_164513_HDR.jpg
20230919_164506.jpg
 
that green and purple frogspawn!! And those torch’s!
The Frogs would be bigger except that my clowns keep trying to use them as hosts. It’s both annoying and somewhat funny at the same time. I wish they’d stick with the Gonis.
 
The Frogs would be bigger except that my clowns keep trying to use them as hosts. It’s both annoying and somewhat funny at the same time. I wish they’d stick with the Gonis.
My clowns do the same thing. they host my purple frog spawn and frammer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new