Show me your Euphyllia gardens!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeflix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mines getting there
IMG_0197.jpeg
 
I would love to see some euphyllia gardens! Or just some single really cool euphyllia that you have! I am fighting Dinos so I could use this! Just something I want to make after the fight!
I would love to see some euphyllia gardens! Or just some single really cool euphyllia that you have! I am fighting Dinos so I could use this! Just something I want to make after fight!
 

Attachments

  • image_67184385.JPG
    image_67184385.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 71

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new