Paul B
10K Club member
View Badges
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Reef Of The Month
Article Contributor
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2010
- Messages
- 21,799
- Reaction score
- 73,730
- Location
- Long Island NY
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
No, that Janss pipe only eats frozen mysis. He tried a live worm a few times but spit it out. (as I would to) ;Vomit
He also won't eat pieces of clam or anything else so I have to keep feeding mysis. My copperband and long nose also eat mysis but they eat clams and worms also as all the rest of my fish do.

He also won't eat pieces of clam or anything else so I have to keep feeding mysis. My copperband and long nose also eat mysis but they eat clams and worms also as all the rest of my fish do.





