Show me your fattest fish!

KellyGee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
54
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who is the fattest fish in your tank? Mine is our “Two-Spot” foxface rabbitfish, aptly named as you can see both side spots very easily due to his rotund figure.
B40F4C66-C3B0-4768-B3A9-8D9A1FD809E8.jpeg
60A882FE-9DFF-4971-A1E9-FE1BB60D5200.jpeg
 
I’ve got quite a few fat fish, but these 3 are my fattest, I think. I wish I could get a pic of my blue tang as well…. He’s a chonky beast.
 

Attachments

  • D783BFC6-D291-4AB8-B649-C8EC52644D36.png
    D783BFC6-D291-4AB8-B649-C8EC52644D36.png
    961.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 0DC5E1E8-BE95-426D-8C8E-95294568CB16.png
    0DC5E1E8-BE95-426D-8C8E-95294568CB16.png
    746 KB · Views: 103
  • 98541064-A775-431C-8710-26F9FDC5B425.png
    98541064-A775-431C-8710-26F9FDC5B425.png
    856.8 KB · Views: 102

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new