Show me your LARGEST Coral!

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,922
Reaction score
54,395
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone. We usually share our new frags, or those corals that continue to grow out, but I want to see the largest corals in your tank. The ones that have been growing like a weed in your tank, or the ones that are taking up a lot of real estate.

So let's see those big corals!

Photo Credit: @Brett S
ea2562a7212d8fc87147952954eb7c7c.jpg
 
Beautiful corals!

The largest I ever had was about 1 1/2' toadstool! 😋
 
Largest in my 150 is this digi that grows like a weed. I have been trimming it to grow up and out away from others.
Everything in this system is getting big at the 2 year mark.
20250102_104431.jpg
20260421_161454.jpg
 
Red Dragon is an Acropora, but isn't your red one Anacropora?
Possibly....might have been a JF TNT Anacropora. I lost track....I sold both of those colonies a couple of years ago. I had both in that tank.
 
What coral?
200.gif
 
This elegance is not in my tank anymore, it started growing like crazy and since has been rehomed. 10x10inches, or bigger, when fully inflated. I couldn't find a save place for it, it stung and killed a birdsnest and was getting way to close to a couple hammers I really like.

IMG_1262.jpeg



IMG_1261.jpeg

I also have these three leathers that are fairly large.

IMG_1326.jpeg
IMG_1325.jpeg
IMG_1324.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new