Show me your LARGEST Coral!

Frogspawn colony in my old 36×24×12 frag system. It hosted a single clown.
20230123_094643.jpg
20220429_140534.jpg
 
How about my neon leather! It’s maxed out but I’m about to give it more room in a much bigger tank! My clowns have been hosting in it for about a decade! It’s honestly even bigger than it looks in the photos, lol!
IMG_0413.jpeg

IMG_9990.jpeg
 
How about my neon leather! It’s maxed out but I’m about to give it more room in a much bigger tank! My clowns have been hosting in it for about a decade! It’s honestly even bigger than it looks in the photos, lol!
IMG_0413.jpeg

IMG_9990.jpeg
That thing is huge! The leather hosts the clown.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new