Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jesus Mary and Joseph this is amazing !!!It would have to be my hammer. It is currently the size of a honeydew Melon. The symphyllia ultra is running a close second
![]()
Thank you!Jesus Mary and Joseph this is amazing !!!
It is crazy to me when I see hammer corals that get that big!TSA Hologram Hammer the size of a soccer ball. Trying to sell it to make room for more acros![]()
Its 12+ heads, I think 14.It is crazy to me when I see hammer corals that get that big!
That yellow fungia looks awesome, though!Here are my huge scoly, wellsophyllia, and cynarina all about the same size. All are in the 5" + range.
The funny thing is the yellow fungia smooshed against the glass trying to squeeze past them to escape lol.
![]()
Thank you sir!That yellow fungia looks awesome, though!